Tuition and Billing
- Regular tuition will be billed and paid as a monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). This is a direct withdrawal from your bank account on the first of the month. This is required for all dancers!
- All families are required to have two payment methods on file at all times. The primary payment method is your bank account for automatic EFT payments. The second payment method (credit or debit card) will be run if the first payment method is unsuccessful. *Note: A 4% convenience fee will be added if using a credit or debit card for payment. Please make sure your bank account is selected as the primary payment method so that you will not be charged a convenience fee.
- First month of tuition is due June 15th, 2023 for the 2023-2024 dance year. If enrolling after June 15, the first month of tuition is due upon enrollment. All tuition thereafter is due a month in advance. October tuition is due September 1. Your last tuition payment will be on April 1. All payments will be withdrawn the first business day of the month.
- Bank Account information needs to be added to your Studio Director Account prior to September 1 or we will charge your card on file plus a 4% convenience fee on September 1 for tuition.
- Late Fee Policy: Late fees in the amount of $25 are assessed if payment is 7 days late. If tuition is one-month late an additional $25 will be charged to the account, and every month payment is late thereafter. Dancers will not be able to participate in class or rehearsal if payment is 14 days late. **Note: This applies to all tuition and fees posted on Studio Director, and Quickbooks invoices for non-tuition charges.
- A 4% convenience fee is charged any time you use a credit card on file to pay instead of an EFT payment. Convenience fees are non-refundable.
- There will be a $25 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Tuition is the same amount each month regardless of the number of classes. Each day of the week meets the same number of classes over the 9-month season.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. You are paying for your dancer's spot in a class, not just classes attended. However, if a student does miss a class, they may make up a class at a similar level/style. See our Attendance Policy for more information.
- We must have 2 weeks notice in writing (mailed or emailed) for any dropped classes. Without that notice in writing, we are not able to refund any monies paid and you will continue to be charged tuition and late fees.
- All recital and costume fees are non refundable.
EPIC Dancers: Any fees still on your account after the 15th of the month will be billed to your EFT account. When payment from Epic is received, this "back-pay" will remain on your account as a credit, and used as needed towards late tuition payments.