Tuition and Billing
- Regular tuition will be billed and paid as a monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). This is a direct withdrawal from your bank account on the first of the month. This will be required for all dancers for the 2022-2023 season!
- Bank Account information needs to be added to your Studio Director Account prior to September 1 or we will charge your card on file plus a 4% convenience fee on September 10.
- First month of tuition is due June 15th, 2022 for the 2022 - 2023 dance year. All automatic payments will be withdrawn the first business day of the month.
- All tuition is due a month in advance beginning in September for October's classes. Your last tuition payment will be on April 1.
- Late fees in the amount of $10 are assessed if payment is 10 days late. Any accounts that have tuition not paid by the 15th of each month will not be allowed to attend class until their account is up to date.
- Quickbooks invoices for non-tuition charges that are not met by the due date will accrue a $25 late fee.
- Convenience fees are charged any time you use a credit card on file to pay instead of an EFT payment. Convenience fees are non-refundable.
- We must have 2 weeks notice in writing (mailed or emailed) for any dropped classes. Without that notice in writing, we are not able to refund any monies paid and you will continue to be charged tuition and late fees.
- All recital and costume fees are non refundable.
EPIC Dancers: Any fees still on your account after the 15th of the month will be billed to your EFT account. When payment from Epic is received, this "back-pay" will remain on your account as a credit, and used as needed towards late tuition payments.
Enroll for automatic payment withdrawal on Studio Director with the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) link below!
Select "Input New Payment Method" and choose ption 2 "Bank Account." Enter all account information and select the box to enroll in automatic payments. Save everything!
You can also fill out the EFT Form below to authorize Premiere Dance Company to set up recurring withdrawals from your account to pay for tuition. The form can be turned in at the studio or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Pay Tuition and Fees?
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT!
- Automatic Payments - All families are required to link their bank accounts to their Studio Director account to pay for tuition for the 2022-2023 Season. This will be the new primary method for collecting tuition. You can enroll in Auto-Pay through Studio Director. This helps you avoid late fees and make sure you are on time with payments. Click on the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) link above or follow the step by step instructions below
- Login to your Studio Director Account
- Click the drop down menu in the top left and select "Edit Payment Method On File"
- Select "Input New Payment Method" then select "Bank Account"
- Enter all account information and select the box to enroll in automatic payments. Save everything, then you are done!
- Credit/Debit Card - You will be invoiced via Quickbooks for any non-tuition payment and can pay via a credit or debit card. A 4% convenience fee will be applied and is non-refundable. A $25 late fee for Quickbooks invoices will be accrued if payment is not met by the due date.
- Check - You will be invoiced via Quickbooks for any non-tuition payment and can drop off or mail a check to the studio. Competition entry fees must be paid with check.
- EPIC - If your dancer is enrolled in EPIC and would like to use their learning fund to pay for dance, please email us so that we can bill EPIC.