Competition Company Requirements
A Word About Tuition
PREMIERE FALL ENROLLMENT INFO IS HERE!
We are so excited to start back to dance on Thursday, Sept. 10th. This is just a friendly reminder about a few things regarding tuition:
****We are experiencing some issues with our software that charges tuition. Everyone's amounts showing on their account are a little strange at the moment! We are working to fix this ASAP. But, if things look a little strange, that's why.
TUITION DUE DATE:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month, and is paid one month in advance.
* For example, tuition for Sept. was due upon enrollment. Tuition for October is due tomorrow, Sept. 1st.. Your last tuition payment for the year will be due on April 1st.
HOW DO I PAY TUITION?
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT.
- AUTO PAYMENTS - You can enroll in auto payments through studio director. This is a great way to make sure that you are not late on any payments.
- CREDIT CARD - You can pay tuition online through studio director via credit card.
- CHECK - You may mail a check to the studio for any payments.
- EPIC - If your dancer is enrolled in Epic, and would like to use their learning fund to pay for dance, please email us so that we can bill Epic.
- ACH - There is an ACH form available on our website. The ACH form will allow us to debit your checking account each month.
LATE FEES / NON-PAYMENT:
- There will be a $10 late fee for all accounts not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
* If at any time you need to make payment arrangements with us, please let us know. Our goal is to keep students dancing!
** ANY ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE TUITION UNPAID BY THE 20TH OF EACH MONTH WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASSES UNTIL THEIR ACCOUNT IS UP TO DATE.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP AT PREMIERE
CHECK IN / DROP OFF
1) Parents will pull in front of the studio and wait in their cars by the curb for their dancer's temperature to be checked. Hands will be sanitized at that time.
2) Dancers will exit the car with their mask on and their small dance bag in hand, and will wait in the designated area with their class outside.
3) Each class will enter the building together, one class at a time, and will go straight to their classroom.
CLASSROOM POLICIES / PROCEDURES
1) All classrooms have a marked area for each student to have a "home base". These areas are 6 feet apart, and will be the place that each dancer has their bag hanging on the wall, and will wait their turn during class. Dancers will find their special space upon entering the classroom.
2) All classes will be structured to provide social distancing at the barre, in the center and while going across the floor.
3) At the end of class, dancers will be asked to quickly pull on their dance booties, house slippers, etc over their dance shoes so that we can maximize class time and quickly transition from the end of class to exiting the room.
4) ALL CLASSES WILL END 5 MINUTES EARLY SO WE CAN SANITIZE EACH CLASSROOM BETWEEN CLASSES.
5) All classes will exit out the back door of their studio, and will wait at their designated pick up area for their parent.
**Photo / video will be sent soon showing each specific pick up and drop off location.
1) Parents, please park in the gravel lot on the North side of the studio when arriving for pick up (5 minutes early).
2) Parents will walk up to the designated pick up area for each classroom to get their dancer. We will not allow dancers to walk to their car alone.
3) There is a no parking area in the gravel marked with orange poles and flags in the parking lot. Please keep this area clear.
GENERAL PARKING LOT PROCEDURES
*please be patient as we all figure out this new parking lot procedure
- All cars dropping students off should follow the line at the curb. Please be as far to the right as possible so there is a row to the left for people to pass by to park.
- Please do not park in the marked parking spaces in the main parking lot. All parking should be done in the gravel area so that we can designate the parking lot to drop off only, and keep the traffic moving as efficiently as possible.
- Please park in the gravel lot when picking up your dancer.
GENERAL LOBBY PROCEDURES
- The lobby is currently closed for any visitors.
- If you need to speak with someone at the front desk, please email us (email@example.com) so we can arrange an appropriate meeting time.
- We realize that this is a change for all to have the restroom closed for changing. But, please have your dancer arrive dressed and ready for class.
We plan to start classes back in September, and will follow the CDC guidelines that are in place at that time. Currently (for our summer session) our procedures include:
1) Screening and taking temperatures of students upon check in
2) Closed lobby (young dancers may be walked into the building if absolutely necessary)
3) Capped class sizes to allow for proper social distancing in each classroom
4) Increased sanitation procedures
5) Requiring masks for dancers ages 6 & up
* As of now, due to the city of Norman ordinance, masks are required to enter the building and will be worn while receiving instruction and while waiting their turn. Dancers can pull their mask down during any portion of class that is more aerobic.
6) We are ending all classes 5 minutes early so that we can sanitize the classrooms between classes
7) All students exit through the back doors of the studio so there is no traffic crossing each other in the lobby and hallways.
We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming and fun environment for dancers to continue their training during this difficult time. As CDC guidelines change, we will adapt and change policies as necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW REGARDING ENROLLMENT
- Ms. Ricki will be emailing out class recommendations for each student who is currently on the roster for the 2019-20 season. The most important thing to pay attention to is the level for your dancer. For example, if your dancer is recommended for a combo 3 level class, they can take any class that falls within that level, even if we did not recommend that class on your list.
IMPORTANT - Many of our class rosters have stayed the same. Please keep in mind that all of the dancers are progressing together as a class. We adapt our lesson plans to accommodate that specific class and keep them all progressing, improving and learning new material all throughout the year.
**IF YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT (or not currently on the roster for the 2020-21 season), YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RECOMMENDED LEVEL. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding which class would be best for your dancer.
- Please feel free to add any extra classes to your dancers schedule. If you have any questions regarding level, etc. for a particular class, please let us know.
- Sending all of the class recommendations takes a while. But, all recommendations should be sent to you between today and Monday. You will receive an email with all of the recommended class times for your dancer. If for some reason, we miss a class time that you are interested in, as long as the level matches your recommendation, you can choose the best class time for you even if it was not listed in your pre-approved classes/
- Please find below a list of all classes being offered for the 2020-21 season of dance.
*Pom, Pre-Company and Company dancers will be emailed with your class requirements.
- Enrollment will begin on Wednesday, July 15th at 10:00 a.m. for current students. You will be emailed a password so that you can access the priority enrollment period.
- Enrollment will begin on Saturday, July 18th at 10:00 a.m. for any new students, No password will be required at that time.
Check out and payment
The fees due at the time of enrollment are: $30 enrollment fee AND first month of tuition for class(es).
*Some accounts have a balance due from the 2019-20 season of dance. If you have any questions regarding your balance, please let us know.
** You must check out and pay your account balance (including any past due fees) by the end of the day in order for enrollment to be secure and complete.
*** If you have an account credit, you must still check out, even if you do not have an account balance due.
All classes will be capped and strictly enforced to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
All classes in studio 1 will have a maximum of 14 students
All classes in studio 2 will have a maximum of 14 students
All classes in studio 3 will have a maximum of 8 students.