1. First month of tuition is due June 15th, 2019 for the 2019 - 2020 dance year. All automatic (ACH) payments will be withdrawn the first business day of the month.
2.. All tuition is due a month in advance beginning September for October's classes. Late fees are assessed if payment is 10 days late.
3. We must have 2 weeks notice for any dropped classes in writing (mailed or emailed). Without that notice in writing, we are not able to refund any monies paid and you will continue to be charged tuition and late fees.
4. All recital and costume fees are non refundable.
Steps For Getting Your Dancer Enrolled in Our System:
1) Click here “ENROLL NOW”. This will take you directly to our enrollment host software where you will be prompted to create a profile.
2) Under "new to Premiere Dance Company", click “register”
3)Fill out all of the starred information.
4)Accept liability waiver and electronically sign.
(This process will take less than 5 minutes)
Once you are registered, you can now enroll in a class:
1) Under “my classes”, click "enroll in class"
2) Follow the steps for checkout including entering payment information.
**If paying via check or cash, payment must be received at the studio within 48 hours of registration**
Private Lesson rates are:
$70 per hour
$35 per half hour
We are so excited to start back to dance on Wednesday, Sept. 8th. This is just a friendly reminder about a few things regarding tuition:
****We are experiencing some issues with our software that charges tuition. Everyone's amounts showing on their account are a little strange at the moment! We are working to fix this ASAP. But, if things look a little strange, that's why.
TUITION DUE DATE:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month, and is paid one month in advance.
* For example, tuition for Sept. was due upon enrollment. Tuition for October is due tomorrow, Sept. 1st.. Your last tuition payment for the year will be due on April 1st.
HOW DO I PAY TUITION?
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT.
- AUTO PAYMENTS - You can enroll in auto payments through studio director. This is a great way to make sure that you are not late on any payments.
- CREDIT CARD - You can pay tuition online through studio director via credit card.
- CHECK - You may mail a check to the studio for any payments.
- EPIC - If your dancer is enrolled in Epic, and would like to use their learning fund to pay for dance, please email us so that we can bill Epic.
- ACH - There is an ACH form available on our website. The ACH form will allow us to debit your checking account each month.
LATE FEES / NON-PAYMENT:
- There will be a $10 late fee for all accounts not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
* If at any time you need to make payment arrangements with us, please let us know. Our goal is to keep students dancing!
** ANY ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE TUITION UNPAID BY THE 20TH OF EACH MONTH WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASSES UNTIL THEIR ACCOUNT IS UP TO DATE.